Need Answers Fast?
Talk to an Expert. 1-800-545-2248
Experts available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A WOLVERINE HEATER?
A Wolverine Heater is a durable silicone pad which encases etched foil heating elements.
When powered, the elements radiate heat into the surface that it is applied to.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD I USE?
Use our Easy Sizing Chart to determine the best heater for your needs.
WHAT ARE WOLVERINE HEATERS USED FOR?
Wolverine heaters are used to increase the viscosity of fluids.
Typically, they are used in frigid conditions, but can also be used in variety of industry specific applications.
Whether it is motor oil, hydraulic fluid, transmissions, batteries, fuel tanks, bio-diesel, stock tanks or some other more exotic use, they enhance performance!
Environmentally friendly, they are also used to virtually eliminate start up smoke and harmful emissions while reducing fuel usage and equipment wear.
HOW IS THIS HEATER INSTALLED?
With a Peel-n-Stick aerospace adhesive.
Installation Instructions Here
HOW DO THESE HEATERS WORK?
Heat generated by the Wolverine Heater pad, is transferred into installation surface, providing a thorough, gentle, even heating of the the fluid. The heat then rises to warm remaining surfaces.
WHAT WILL A WOLVERINE HEATER DO FOR MY ENGINE?
- Reduce (or eliminate!) idle and warm up time.
- Provide immediate lubrication.
- Virtually eliminate start up smoke and harmful emissions
- Improve crankability in the coldest weather.
- Reduce cold startup wear.
- Reduce water and acid accumulation in the oil supply.
- Reduce fuel usage
- Reduce equipment wear
- Reduce maintenance cost.
WHAT WILL THE HEATER DO FOR MY EQUIPMENT?
- IMPROVE crankability in the coldest weather.
- REDUCE cold startup wear.
- REDUCE water and acid accumulation in the oil supply.
- PROVIDE immediate lubrication.
WHY IS THERE NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED ON THIS ENGINE OIL HEATER?
Wolverine Heater's space age technology does not suffer the costly element failure common to block type heaters, hot magnets and dip stick heaters.
HOW WILL THIS ENGINE HEATER SAVE ME MONEY?
The Wolverine Engine Oil Heater SAVES MONEY by increasing auto engine life. warm engines and less warm up time uses less fuel. It is maintenance free. Wolverine Heaters offer superior preheating at reduced electrical cost. Increase auto engine life. Reduces idle warm up time thus uses less fuel. Maintenance free. Reduce electrical cost.
WHAT DO CSA CE AND UL CERTIFICATIONS MEAN?
For consumers, Certification marks provide increased assurance of quality and safety.
- CSA International certification marks indicate that our products have been tested and certified to the Canadian standards for consumer safety and environmental requirements.
- CE marking certifies that our products meet European consumer safety and environmental requirements.
- UL marking certifies that our products meet USA standards for consumer safety and environmental requirements.